[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Jsr181 typenamespace specification.

fdifonzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 07:21:45 EST 2008

Hi,
Unfortunately annotation on my custom type doesn't take any effect (I'm using jboss 4.2.2).

My custom type looks like this now:

package mycompany.exception;

  | import java.io.Serializable;
  |
  | import javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlAccessType;
  | import javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlAccessorType;
  | import javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlElement;
  | import javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlRootElement;
  | import javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlType;
  |
  | @XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.FIELD)
  | @XmlType(name = "AlreadyExistsDeviceException", namespace="http://mycompany/types", propOrder = {
  |     "errorMessage"
  | })
  | public class AlreadyExistsDeviceException extends Exception
  | 																				 	implements Serializable {
  |   @XmlElement(required = true, nillable = true)
  |   private String errorMessage;
  |

  |   public AlreadyExistsDeviceException(String errorMsg) {
  |
  |      super(errorMsg);
  |
  |      this.errorMessage = errorMsg;
  |
  |   }
  |
  |   public String getErrorMessage() {
  |
  |     return errorMessage;
  |
  |   }
  |
  | }

While my endpoint looks like the following:

package mycompany;

  | @Stateless
  | @Remote(WEBServiceRemote.class)
  | @WebService(name = "EndPointInterface", targetNamespace = "http://mycompany", serviceName = "MyServiceWEBService")
  | @SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.RPC)
  | @XmlSeeAlso({mycompany.exception.AlreadyExistsDeviceException.class)
  | public class WEBServiceBean implements WEBServiceRemote,  CodeControl {
  |

  | 	@WebMethod
  | 	public void addDevice(String id, String type, String path) throws AlreadyExistsDeviceException {
  | }
  |
  | }

Using wsdl-tool I get a wsdl looking ike this:

  | <types>
  |   <schema targetNamespace='http://mycompany/types' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' xmlns:ns2='http://lang.java/' xmlns:ns3='
  | http://annotation.lang.java/' xmlns:ns4='http://reflect.lang.java/' xmlns:ns5='http://security.java/' xmlns:ns6='http://cert.security.java/' xmlns:ns7='http
  | ://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' xmlns:ns8='http://util.java/' xmlns:ns9='http://net.java/' xmlns:soap11-enc='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/' xmlns:
  | tns='http://webservice.ztc.alliedtelesyn.com/types' xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'>
  |    <import namespace='http://annotation.lang.java/'/>
  |    <import namespace='http://cert.security.java/'/>
  |    <import namespace='http://net.java/'/>
  |    <import namespace='http://util.java/'/>
  |    <import namespace='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'/>
  |    <import namespace='http://reflect.lang.java/'/>
  |    <import namespace='http://lang.java/'/>
  |    <import namespace='http://security.java/'/>
  |    <complexType name='AlreadyExistsDeviceException'>
  |     <sequence>
  |      <element name='errorMessage' nillable='true' type='string'/>
  |     </sequence>
  |    </complexType>
  | </types>

While using annotation approach, I'm continuing getting the following wsdl:

  | <types>
  |    <xs:complexType name="AlreadyExistsDeviceException">
  |     <xs:sequence>
  |      <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="errorMessage" type="xs:string"/>
  |      <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="message" type="xs:string"/>
  |     </xs:sequence>
  |    </xs:complexType>
  | </types>

Note that there's no namespace in the latter. Is there a way to discover what wrong is on my code? I set log4j debug level to TRACE but I haven't seen any Error.

Any help will be really appreciated.
Thanks a lot, Fabrizio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120839#4120839

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120839