[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - BypassInterceptors - important annotation, but where are the

billevans do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 13:02:39 EST 2008

I just recently entered a question regarding a performance issue I was having and a kind member pointed me to BypassInterceptors. I had read about this annnotation in the documentation but it's importance did not register with me and indeed it wasn't clear to me exactly what impact it would make.

Obviously the performance gain is at the expense of Seam's ability to intercept calls and so inject appropriately. So, are there any guidelines as to when it is safe to use, and when not? I find none explicitly stated in the documentation, but if there are some, I apologize in advance...

Thanks... nice framework btw...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121050#4121050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121050