[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: custom component - HtmlLink works, HtmlCommandLink and H

jsutherland do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 13:42:10 EST 2008

Thanks Pete, in the future I will do so.

I was able to figure out my problem after..

My problem was in my component tree, I had a bug in my code that was leaving my components out of the tree.

Once I fixed this problem all the links work fine.

Interestingly, HtmlLink from Seam worked OK with my broken component tree state, while HtmlAjaxCommandLink and HtmlCommandLink would not work or submit anything at all.

Thanks for your reply.

Jon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121063#4121063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121063