[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Several domains on the same JBoss using Apache as front

Frippe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 18 02:54:10 EST 2008

I was able to solve some of the problems:

I had some old stuff left in an apache config, it was hindering my filter to
work.

I had to add an  tag in the host config to make it work - I also added a context, pointing out the exact WAR in the host config.

I'm still not sure about the last thing - is there another way to do this - it seems cumbersome to have the same servlet paths both in Apache's virtual host config as well as in web.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121191#4121191

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121191