[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Troubles getting RichFaces to work. [SOLVED]

djkrite do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 18 08:56:59 EST 2008

"BrandonBarlow" wrote : Got this working for JBoss AP 4.3, RichFaces 3.1.3.

  | Try adding commons-digester-1.8.jar and commons-beanutils.jar (I used version 1.6) to server\production\lib (or server\[your config]\lib) . Both provided by Apache.
  |
  | Hope this works for you - I'm running my apps in Liferay 4.3.6 portlets - you may also need some other dependencies.

Dude! Thank you. It's working on JBoss 4.2 w/dgester1.8 and beanutils1.7.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121282#4121282

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121282