[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ELResolver invocation order

mail.micke@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 18 12:21:28 EST 2008

Had a look.

I wasn't looking for info about how an elresolver works,
I was more interested in why my Custom one gets invoked for beans which are managed by JSF/Seam.

I was hoping that my resolver would be the last one in the chain, but it doesn't seem to be.

Quick off-topic question about the PropertyNotFound exception:
Currently i just don't set the property to be resolved, and simply return null.
In your experience is it better to throw the exception?

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121376#4121376

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121376