[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam Remoting Chatroom Example

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 18 18:21:03 EST 2008

So looking at the documentation section 21.11.1

  | 21.11.1. Configuration
  | Before you can subscribe to a JMS topic, you must first configure a list of the topics that can be s
  | ubscribed to by Seam Remoting. List the topics under org.jboss.seam.remoting.messaging.subscriptionR
  | egistry.allowedTopics in seam.properties, web.xml or components.xml.

There also should be an entry for this also somewhere for the following

  | <remoting:remoting poll-timeout="5" poll-interval="1"/>

I don't see either configured for the chatroom example.

Can someone provide a full working example of using remoting with JMS Topic subscriptions?

Thanks, S.D.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121459#4121459

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121459