[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Multiple field validation and JBoss Seam 2.0 -- Various appr

hvram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 18 23:06:46 EST 2008

Hi
   I tried following the approach given in
http://www.jroller.com/jgilbert01/entry/extending_the_hibernate_validation_framework
by using the @Expression framework detailed there .
    The validation happens but Seam proceeds to the after phase and then fails when it tries to persist the form .

     The solution is elegant since it takes care of both the UI approach and using an API approach but I did not find a way to stop seam from not going to the next phase if validation fails.

    For now I am using
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=120754&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

Hope this helps people who are searching for a similar solution

Regards
Hari

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121473#4121473

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121473