[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss-4.2.2.GA on Win2K3 does not respond to HTTP reques

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 19 08:10:20 EST 2008

Sometime back i had run into a similar issue and for me it had turned out to be my setting in IE/Firefox. I had proxy enabled in my browser but had missed out adding "localhost" in the "No Proxy for" ("Do not use proxy for") list in the IE/Firefox settings. Adding localhost to that list had fixed the issue for me. See if you have a similar problem.

But that does not explain why you are able to access Tomcat.

anonymous wrote : if I run Apache Tomcat instead of jBoss everything works fine, that is I’m getting response on http://localhost:8080.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121506#4121506

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121506