[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: DataSourceBinding not yet installed

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 19 12:21:57 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : Didn't knew about a state-xml-file before?! Do I need this? In the jms dir is no state-xml-file, none for hypersonic and - clear - non for mssql. I also not found a mssql-jdbc-state-service.xml in the googled sites or in the example dir of jboss...

JBoss-4.2.2 does have hssql-jdbc-state-service.xml in the jms folder. Surprising that you did not find one. Even  http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigJBossMQDB mentions that for version greater than 3.2.4 you have to update this file (and one other file) for changing HSQL DB to some other DB. Did you follow those steps?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121524#4121524

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121524