[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam with Hibernate Search

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 20 02:00:35 EST 2008

I forgot to mention also that if you look at the top of the stack trace, all the fun starts with the class org.hibernate.search.jpa.impl.FullTextEntityManagerImpl.  If that is the class of object that is supposed to be injected with

  | @In
  | private FullTextEntityManager entityManager

then it would seem that I obtained the FullTextEntityManager.  I suppose the issue is if in fact I got the right FullTextEntityManager implementation by doing it the current way.  Or if "my" way somehow contradicts the expectation of Gavin's code in FullTextHibernateSessionProxy.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121582#4121582

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121582