[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problems with persistence factory in Hibernate

alex_enache do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 20 06:07:27 EST 2008

Hi there Ronald,

Hope you can give me a hint on this. I have the same problem as daniel. My stacktrace is lot bigger, but it contains also the part you are talking about (with the org.hibernate.TransientObjectException). What am I doing is trying to create at runtime a ProcessDefinition and persist it. Here is the part that does this:
        JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfig = null;
  |         JbpmContext jbpmContext = null;
  |         try {
  |             jbpmConfig = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
  |             jbpmContext = jbpmConfig.createJbpmContext();
  |             System.out.println(jbpmContext==null);
  |             ProcessDefinition pd = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlString(
  |                     "<process-definition name=\"pd-name\">" +
  |                     "  <start-state>" +
  |                     "    <transition to='s' />" +
  |                     "  </start-state>" +
  |                     "  <state name='s'>" +
  |                     "    <transition to='end' />" +
  |                     "  </state>" +
  |                     "  <end-state name='end' />" +
  |                     "</process-definition>");
  |             ProcessInstance processInstance = new ProcessInstance(pd);
  |             jbpmContext.save(processInstance);
  | //            jbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition(pd);
  | //            jbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition(pd);
  |         }
  |         catch(Exception e) {
  |             e.printStackTrace(pw);
  |         }
  |         finally {
  |             if (jbpmContext!=null) {
  |                 jbpmContext.close();
  |             }
  |         }

The two commented lines of code where my first approach on this matter but they had the same outcome. (this is only as a test and the ProcessDefinition creation was taken from chapter 3 of the online jbpm tutorial)

If you need any further info on this to make it clearer for you please tell me so. I really need to make this work (it's for my BSc project and the deadline is closing in on me:D). Thanks a lot for your time and hope to hear from you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121599#4121599

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121599