[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problems with persistence factory in Hibernate

alex_enache do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 20 07:09:42 EST 2008

Many many thanks Ronald,

It appears that the stack trace was not only for the persistence of the ProcessDefinition. I've set Hibernate to output the queries and it was persisting the jbpm classes correctly. The problem was that after that step I was using the hibernate session to do some other tasks. And since one of those tasks was failing it threw some errors and hibernate was rolling back the jbpm classes. I've removed the piece of code with the hibernate session and now the jbpm classes are in the db. I only need now to find out why that piece of code is not working because I need it to work.

Even though you haven't provided me with an exact solution you helped me find one, and this is as good as a solution. Thanks a lot Ronald! I wish you best.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121605#4121605

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121605