[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Bypassing validations when using EntityQuery with exampl

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 20 07:41:17 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : I'm not using s:validate or s:validateAll, which I thought was what triggered this behavior. Any suggestions? Is this how it is supposed to be?

No, its not. Validation is triggered in two places with Seam. (1) s:validate(All), (2) by hibernate when persisting an entity.

Are you sure you don't have any validators being applied e.g. in s:decorate templates?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121610#4121610

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121610