[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Gravel in Seam 2

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 20 11:58:29 EST 2008

Gravel has not officially been tested with Seam 2.  That said, you can probably use Gravel without using the Gravel view handler (all it does is preserve GET request parameters on forms, which most people probably don't need).

Also I suspect that you won't be able to use the Gravel navigation handler with Seam either.  Other than that, you'd have to paste the error message for me to get a better idea of what the problem might be.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121633#4121633

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121633