[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Jboss mbean server (vs) JVM Platform mbean server

speedveen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 20 15:30:07 EST 2008

Given that the requirements are tighter security and performance, can any one tell me the advantages of using jboss mbean server over jvm internal mbean server? Or, are they both same performance wise and security policy implementation wise?.

Actually i want to deploy an mbean and have two options, either to use jboss mbean server or jvm's platform mbean server. I've to enable both local and remote access to the interfaces of the deployed mbean. I don't want to add the unnecessary overhead on memory by installing jboss , if i can get similar performance and security in jvm's platform mbean server.

Any pointers will also help.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121665#4121665

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121665