[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss-Portal + Richfaces 3.1.3.GA + FileUpload ? IsPossible

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 20 18:27:06 EST 2008

Hello,

I need a file upload component within a portlet using JSF -Sun RI, RichFaces 3.1.3.GA and Facelets. While there is not a fileUpload RichFaces component I have to use one of another frameworks. Therefore I would like to know which of the frameworks (Seam or tomahwak) is working with RichFaces and the current version of JBoss-Portal 2.6.3.GA.

I read a lot of posts about fileUpload here, but could not found one with this constellation.

Greetings,
ameo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121685#4121685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121685