[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam component not getting called when in default conver

bludginozzie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 20 21:57:33 EST 2008

Thanks, but the actions are Stateful which is not applicable/permitted in Page scope.

A hidden field is probably not the best way to do things in any frameworks but unfortunately I think it's my best option.

I have heaps of these glorified crud pages of which this example is a very simple one.  Most of them have a more complex filter feature that allows the user to filter the list using anything up 5 or 6 fields.  Unfortunately the idea of creating these as entity-queries in components.xml doesn't scale.  Since all the queries differ (i.e. different order by and where clauses).

If there is another way of doing this I am all ears!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121693#4121693

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121693