[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: process variables - how to acces

mwohlf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 06:29:30 EST 2008

Hey,
are you complaining about my post? ;-)

with 'somehow' I ment to use any of the following methods:

  | ExecutionContext.setVariable(name, value)
  | TaskInstance.setVariableLocally(name, value) // inherited from VariableContainer
  | ContextInstance.createVariable(key, object, ooken);

as far as i understand setVariableLocally() creates a variable only visible
in the task instance, but i am still new to jBPM and try to figure out things...

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121786#4121786

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121786