[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problems migrating from 4.0.4 to 5.0.0B3

NickDeGraeve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 10:56:07 EST 2008

We did some more testing and we found out that the problem is caused by Hibernate. If we remove all Hibernate POJOs from the archive it deploys.

Even with a simple POJO it fails. We have no clue as to why. Do you?

Thanks.

POJO:Entity
  | @Table(name = "allowed_locales")
  | public class AllowedLocale implements Serializable {
  |
  |     /** Primary key. */
  |     private Integer allowedLocaleId;
  |
  |     private String allowedLocale;
  |
  |     private Boolean usedForLogging;
  |
  |     public AllowedLocale() {
  |     }
  |
  |     @Id @GeneratedValue
  |     public Integer getAllowedLocaleId() {
  |         return allowedLocaleId;
  |     }
  |
  |     public void setAllowedLocaleId(Integer allowedLocaleId) {
  |         this.allowedLocaleId = allowedLocaleId;
  |     }
  |
  |     @Column(updatable = true, name = "allowedLocale", nullable = true, length = 5)
  |     public String getAllowedLocale() {
  |         return allowedLocale;
  |     }
  |
  |     public void setAllowedLocale(String allowedLocale) {
  |         this.allowedLocale = allowedLocale;
  |     }
  |
  |     @Column(updatable = true, name = "usedForLogging", nullable = true, length = 1)
  |     public Boolean getUsedForLogging() {
  |         return usedForLogging;
  |     }
  |
  |     public void setUsedForLogging(Boolean usedForLogging) {
  |         this.usedForLogging = usedForLogging;
  |     }
  |
  | }Hibernate config:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  | <!DOCTYPE hibernate-configuration PUBLIC
  |         "-//Hibernate/Hibernate Configuration DTD 3.0//EN"
  |         "http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd">
  | <hibernate-configuration>
  | 	<session-factory>
  | 		<property name="hibernate.connection.datasource">java:/NokeosCoreDS</property>
  | 		<property name="hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class">org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup</property>
  | 		<property name="transaction.factory_class">org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory</property>
  | 		<property name="dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect</property>
  | 		<property name="show_sql">false</property>
  | 		<property name="jdbc.batch_size">0</property>
  | 		<mapping class="com.fpc.nokeos.core.common.beans.persistent.AllowedLocale" />
  | 	</session-factory>
  | </hibernate-configuration>

PS. Should I start a new thread here in the Hibernate section or on the Hibernate forum?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121882#4121882

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121882