[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Destroying connection that could not be successfully mat

daphnaw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 12:17:47 EST 2008

Hi Vicky,

MCF's matchManagedConnection(..) method receives a single ManagedConnection object (argA), a subject, and a ConnectionRequestInfo object ("argC").

While debugging, I've seen that the ConnectionRequestInfo retrieved from the ManagedConnection ("argA") is different from the ConnectionRequestInfo passed as argument ("argC"); i.e. connections of 2 different users.

Therefore, I don't think the problem is in the GWConnectionRequestInfo.equals() implementation, because the 2 objects don't equal to begin with.

What did you mean by "these connections are already matched " ? Where are they matched? Could this be the problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121900#4121900

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121900