[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Load-balancing is not happening in cluster

azheludkov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 15:58:10 EST 2008

Brian thanks for a lead.
But I still am wondering if it possible to turn off default rerouting from remote to local ejb call without writing custom interceptor. I found in JBoss documentation that it possible by modifying standardjboss.xml file:

<invoker-proxy-binding>
      clustered-stateless-unified-invoker
                                  . . . .
        <client-interceptors>

                               . . . . .
            <interceptor call-by-value="false">org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor
            <interceptor call-by-value="true">org.jboss.invocation.MarshallingInvokerInterceptor

                               . . . . .
            <interceptor call-by-value="false">org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor
            <interceptor call-by-value="true">org.jboss.invocation.MarshallingInvokerInterceptor

        </client-interceptors>
      </proxy-factory-config>
    </invoker-proxy-binding>.

I thought that if I change property call-by-value='false' to 'true' it would work, but I got 'Connection refused' exception. Probably I miss something else or this is completly wrong idea.
Correct me please if I'm wrong

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121958#4121958

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121958