[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: https starting up on wrong port

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 19:01:40 EST 2008

Well, I have tried everything I can think of and I have yet to get a *server*.xml file to show up in the tmp directory.

Some things you could try:

1) Stop server, delete tmp directory, start server, and see if the *server*.xml file reappears in tmp, and if it still uses 24364 for the post. (I'm sure you have tried this already).

2) grep for 24364 in the app server and your application's files.  That number had to come from somewhere.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121994#4121994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121994