[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can anyone provide a reference for seam in a financial /

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 21:31:37 EST 2008

I suggest you contact sales at Redhat/JBoss.  I know there are financial institutions using Seam because I just got back from a week of training/consulting for a reasonable sized bank implementing multiple internal applications in Seam.  I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to discuss Red Hat customers in a public forum, but I bet someone in sales could provide a reference.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122011#4122011

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122011