[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Force JBoss Classloader to use local lib within EAR

holly77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 04:23:56 EST 2008

Thanks for your hints!
I read these enries already, but could not find a soultion for my problem within.

I do not want to isolate the EAR, as Services within would not be useable without additional configuration by other components in JBoss, any more. It's a central component and would cause a lot of effort. It's less performant, as well, as I understood (call-by-value issue).

Anyway, I'm wondering that there's no easy way to override global classpath with "more local" component's classpath, as it is with scoping in every programming language, I know...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122093#4122093

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122093