[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Access and display content stored in CMS

sjewett do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 08:48:24 EST 2008

Thomas,

"thomas.heute at jboss.com" wrote : Few hints:
  | You can always use the CMS ContentGetCommand to retrieve the HTML.
  | You can also create a URLCommandMapper that does it.

Thank you.  I'll try these.  (I also found I could achieve my goal in the Admin Tool (I abandoned my portlet class) by creating a page and then going into Layout and adding CMS content in a new window.)

But getting back to your suggestions:  Forgive my ignorance, but is there documentation on objects and methods such as the ones you suggest above?  Where do I go to read about these (and others)?

Thanks for your help!

-Steve

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122192#4122192

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122192