[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss-Portal + Richfaces 3.1.3.GA + FileUpload ? IsPossi

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 09:55:44 EST 2008

Thanks for reply and now I have a lot of questions :-)

1. Is your example working on a portlet ?

2. Could you tell me please which .jar-files I need, for running the example on my portlet environment.

3. How look like the portlet.xml, web.xml and faces-config ?

I have a lot or errors during deployment, but before posting them, I have to configure and use the right .*jars. It would be really great if you could post some configurations.

Greetrings,
ameo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122235#4122235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122235