[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Ear with multiple web modules - problem with components.

reind do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 12:49:27 EST 2008

Ok, it's starting to make more sense (though the behavior has changed since since moving to seam 2 from 1.2)

I have several components.xml files, each of which configure the Identity authenticate-method to use a different auth component & method:
a.war:
<security:identity authenticate-method="#{authA.authenticate}" />

b.war:
<security:identity authenticate-method="#{authB.authenticate}" />

When I login to "b" it will call the authentication-method declared for a.war (instead of the one configured in b.war/WEB-INF/components.xml).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122316#4122316

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122316