[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: problem with Jboss cluster- JNDI help

kesavramesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 15:14:50 EST 2008

"kesavramesh" wrote : We have an application running on 2 JBoss nodes running on the same machine (RMI ports 1199, 1299) I checked up the same in the JMX-CONSOLE too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122361#4122361

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122361