[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Jbpm with tomcat and postgresql

jobu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 23:55:50 EST 2008

Martin...

         Can i say somthing first.... u r simply great..... yes i found the problem.... it was the wrong file in jbpm.sar.cfg.jar
I have changed  hibernate.cfg.xml in  jbpm.sar.cfg.jar and deplyed it again
Then the problem disappears... Fist of alll thank you martin...

But one more problem....
I just need to put the above jar files that i mentioned in to
CATALINA_HOME/common/lib

Otherwise it will not work...
So now i put these all jar files in to my projects classpath and also in
CATALINA_HOME/common/lib

1. Is there any solution for this??
2. Can i deploy my jbpm project in to Tomcat 4.1
3. Can i Stop the execution of the thread which is running the background(for timer)

                                                 Thanks
                                                           Jobu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122459#4122459

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122459