[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: JBOSS +JCA + Connection Pooling .....Out of ManagedConne

mohad_ajay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 03:05:32 EST 2008

yeah I had checked the application for any connection leaks they are perfectly alright we had closed connection properly in the finally block.....also I had later on changed the value from 	<blocking-timeout-millis>5000</blocking-timeout-millis>  to 	<blocking-timeout-millis>30000</blocking-timeout-millis>  to see if it serves our purpose....(and ofcourse restarted the system)...I thnk 100 connections will be fine enough as we are also releasing connections properly...this  test is carried out on  solaris machines

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122498#4122498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122498