[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Select item from table and convertEntity

brachie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 04:14:16 EST 2008

So I figured it out: The Trinidad table is the problem here. If I use the standard h:dataTable or rich:datatable it works!!

<rich:dataTable styleClass="trTableDiv" id="personss" value="#{allePersonen}" var="pers">
  | 	<rich:column>
  | 		<f:facet name="header">Name</f:facet>
  | 		<h:outputText
  | 			value="#{pers.vorname} #{pers.nachname}" />
  | 	</rich:column>
  | 	<rich:column>
  | 		<f:facet name="header">select</f:facet>
  | 		<a:commandLink immediate="true" reRender="panelProjekt" action="#{projekt.setManager(pers)}" value="set">
  | 			<s:conversationId />
  | 		</a:commandLink>
  | 	</rich:column>
  | </rich:dataTable>

So here we have another little incompatibility with Trinidad?

But what happens when I click the set link is that the project record is immediately updated in the database. Is there a way to prevent this or do I have to set the flushMode of the conversation to manual?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122522#4122522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122522