[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Timeout/Lock exception in single user/single thread environm

doubble do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 04:40:07 EST 2008

Hi together,

I'm new to JBossCache so probably this might have been asked before, but I couldn't find any directly related information in the forum or documentation.
We are running JBossCache in local mode with isolation level repeatable read and pessimistic locking. I'm facing Timeout exceptions on acquiring read or write locks on a node, claiming my thread already has a read/write lock on this node??? I completely do not understand what is going on there, that's the reason why I didn't put any configuration or code details here.
Could someone please shed some light on this?!?!

Thanks in advance
Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122535#4122535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122535