[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversation Beans and Session scoped beans resulting in

mars1412 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 06:19:46 EST 2008

just some thoughts:
* are you sure, the GestionAffichage bean has already been created and exists in the session scope?
  | * maybe the GestionAffichage cannot be created (for any reason) and thus the activitesByCollaborateurCrossData cannot be created.
  | * it's also strange, that the activitesByCollaborateurCrossData interface starts with lowercase (and also the bean class) and is the same as the Seam component name
note: I am a newbie myself and I haven't seen the errormessage "Could not find stateful Bean" yet

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122570#4122570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122570