[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBossWS Tools Overview (wstools, wsprovide, wsconsume)

donato.brito2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 08:04:55 EST 2008

Hello people!

I think I´m little late, but here is my solution to this problem.
I´ve just installed JBossWS 2.0.2GA and following the user guide I´ve had the same problem.

To solve that, I looked in the .bat file and remove the line that contains
"set JBOSS_HOME=%DIRNAME%\.."

Before I removed that line I´d made a backup.

Because in my computer I´ve defined the JBOSS_HOME environment variable to the path where I´ve installed JBoss 4.2.2GA

Just doing that I removed the problem.

Well, that´s it, I´d like to help someone with the same problem.

See ya,

donato

PS: Sorry about my english

"shrikantmulik" wrote : I tried to use wsconsume from JBossWS Native 2.0.1 GA binary distribution. It gives following error:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122613#4122613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122613