[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - NotContextException when I deploy ejb3 and ejb2 in the same

robertocarlos@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 10:39:04 EST 2008

Hi everybody

Im getting javax.naming.NotContextException when i deploy ejb3 (Entities and session beans) and ejb2 (entity and session beans) in the same jboss container, everyone in a separated file ejb3.jar and ejb2.jar

The version of jboss that i'm using is 4.2.1GA

The error happen only when i try to get a reference of any EJB3 session bean, if the ejb2 jar is undeployed and JBOSS is restarted the aplication can get reference of ejb3 session beans without problems.

If i deploy the ejb2 in other container installed in a diferent computer, all work fine and point my application to use them.

that's sound like i can't put ejb2 and ejb3 in the same container.

somebody can help to understand what is happen?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122679#4122679

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122679