[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - HotDeploy from Eclipse work folder

frank1russo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 11:51:40 EST 2008

I'd like to configure a hot deploy from my eclipse workspace. We've done this in the past with Tomcat.

Is it important to point the URLs section of the jboss-service.xml file to a directory that contains something *.war? We currently have a folder under source called content, that contains the exploded war. I don't want to rename that to content.war, as then we'll have to change a lot of references to it.

Can I configure it so that I say deploy a specific webapp located at whereever/source/content?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122707#4122707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122707