[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - connection factories and JMS

sagimann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 13:57:34 EST 2008

Hi,
I've starting using JMS over JBoss not long ago, and I've been reading the docs over and over. Something is still not clear to me: when I send messages, I can configure a <tx-connection-factory> and reference it in my code/jboss.xml, so that messages I send go through that connection factory... BUT: where do I specify a connection factory for INCOMING messages?

Or maybe I don't understand something about JBoss architecture...
thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122763#4122763

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122763