[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: NotContextException when I deploy ejb3 and ejb2 in the s

robertocarlos@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 16:02:47 EST 2008

"robertocarlos at gmail.com" wrote : somebody knows why the NamingServer class can get an instance Of org.jnp.interfaces.MarshalledValuePair instead an instance of class Reference, when i pass the jndiname of my session bean ("MySessionBeanName/remote"). That's is the problem, because this class is not an instance of Reference and in the lookup method of NamingServer class throw an NotContextException when the object obtained is not an instance of Reference class.

  | Somebody have an idea about it?
  |
  | Thanks

Corrected :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122799#4122799