[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam/Portlet Architecture and Deployment

stephanos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 16:30:32 EST 2008

Hi guys,

I am planning to use Seam within a portlet (for the JBoss Portal to be more specific). Basically I am just trying to figure how to construct the architecture for that.

Should I put all the business logic and persistence stuff into the portlet or should (can?) I seperate that stuff into multiple jars? I am thinking about the options in regards to performance, ease of delopyment and basically if it simply works.

Regards,
Stephan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122809#4122809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122809