[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How Do I Run JBoss Messaging TestSuite in Q1 2008

jmesnil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 03:41:00 EST 2008

"cmagidcmagid" wrote : Thank you so much for your reply.
  | I will need more clarification as to the target of the jbm-beans.xml file you mentioned above.  I can not find that file on my system.  I am guessing that these instructions are out of date and I will need to install the AS before I can get the tests working.  I am including the stacktrace and the FIT test results below.  thnx in advance.

I think I found out what the bug is.
Can you do me a favor to confirm what I suspect?
Can you change  the settings in jboss-messaging/src/etc/server/default/deploy/jbm-beans.xml, line 100 from

  |          <parameter>tcp</parameter>

  |          <parameter>TCP</parameter>

and rerun the tests?

It seems that JBoss Microcontainer is confused between the 2 constructors of MinaService.
I don't get the problem on my JVM (1.5.0_13-b05 on Linux) but I don't have access to a Windows box to check it on the same JVM than yours.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122913#4122913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122913