[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Incorperating JBoss Messaging with jBPM

chrisrjcox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 06:16:25 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm working on a project that will incorperate both JBoss Messaging and JBoss jBPM.

I understand from reading some documentation that the Application Server in the jBPM suite is a cut down version of the standard JBoss AS.

My Question is, Does the JBoss AS that is built within the jBPM suite include the functionalilty for Messaging, specifically Message Queue.

If not, is there a way of installing the standard JBoss AS, then adding the jBPM functionality?

Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122980#4122980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122980