[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: How set request timeout?

bunkenburg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 07:01:36 EST 2008

Thank you very much. I had also found those parameters, which limit the connection between the client and Apache. But they do not stop the execution within JBoss I assume.

In fact, is there any way JBoss can stop execution of a timed-out request? What if I program an infinite loop in a servlet? Does that mean that JBoss loses one thread to a useless infinite execution every time some one calls that servlet? Apache gives them a time-out, but the JBoss thread continues I suppose.

Is there a way to make JBoss stop execution of requests that have timed out?

Thanks in advance for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122995#4122995

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122995