[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustered environment with non persistent messages ?

mvecera@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 09:08:59 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm afraid it is not very safe to have non-persistent messages here. The clustered queue shares the messages in database. If the messages aren't persistent and one node in the cluster has a message ready for processing, the message can be lost in the case of failure.

But I would suggest you first switch to JBoss Messaging 1.4.0.SP3 and ideally a newer JBoss AS (4.2)...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123030#4123030

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123030