[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Timeout/Lock exception in single user/single thread envi

doubble do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 09:58:14 EST 2008

Hi,

increasing the timeout didn't work either. I tried to start my own tx and do rollback/commit also on my own, but I'm still facing locks.
Interestingly there is sometimes an existing Tx which Jboss Cache joins(is this correct) in that case, and I assume the obe who startetd this Tx forgot to commit/rollback it (there is also DB access in this project...)
As I don't want to interfere with this Tx, is there a way to suspend this Tx and start a new one (I know we will have trouble with this Tx, but I would like to defer this...)
Or is my theory totally crazy????
Regards
Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123046#4123046