[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JBOSS SSO with ASP Application

malves do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 12:37:46 EST 2008

Hi,

	I need to create a SSO environment POC with some applications deployed on JBoss and one ASP application. I already created SSO between two Jboss/Tomcat apps and this worked fine. I would like a better understanding on how Jboss SSO Federation Server and ASP/IIS server should be integrated to achieve a cross domain and cross plataform SSO environment.

	Does anybody could explain me how these pieces will work together?

Sorry for the bad english, thanks a lot.

Marcelo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123134#4123134

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123134