[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problems with @RequestParameter

kosl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 12:50:00 EST 2008

Dear All,

I'm developing a statefull session bean, which is at the same time a seam component. I'm using amoung others @Out annotations in it, the outjected data should be initialised based on a parameter from url. I was trying to use both the pages.xml for the url parameter definition, and the @RequestParameter unfortunatelly, neither in the constructor nor in the @PostConstruct method the parameter aith set yet.

I guess I dont understand well enought how the lifecycle looks like, is there any way to solve my issue?

Thanks in advance for any hints!

Kind Regards,

Karol

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123137#4123137