[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Loading Applets

TnyH do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 16:47:18 EST 2008

Hi, I'm rather new at this....and am currently taking steps in learning how to use JBoss, anyway my question is...

I'm trying to place an applet program within an existing JBoss server application.  To do so I placed the applet class files (and JAR on subsuquent tests) into existing folders within the application,

namely localhost/program/images/, the class file (lets call it app.class) is within this folder, however I am having trouble getting the applet to run.

Instead I get an error that reads:

ClassFormatException: Incompatible Magic Number 1008807213

Which I belive means that the class file being provide is not legit.
1008807213 translates to: "<!--", so it appears that I'm getting some xml/html instead.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I should start to add this applet to an existing project?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123215#4123215

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123215