[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: modify entity after persist from same method

jsutherland do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 02:27:49 EST 2008

Oh no I feel really stupid but I think I found the problem to be a bug in my custom hibernation validation.  I wasn't thinking about how my hibernate validator was working on an update.

I guess what had me fooled was that I didn't recognize the org.hibernate.validator.InvalidStateException as related to  my custom validator since I had assumed the stack trace or exception would give me a clue that it was in my own validator class.  ugh.

I really should have thought more about my custom validator.  Thanks for looking at this issue for me anyway, I really appreciate it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123328#4123328

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123328