[jboss-user] Embeddable EJB 3.0

Kent Larsson Kent.Larsson at tpb.se
Fri Jan 25 05:03:26 EST 2008

Hi all,

I have some problems setting up the JBoss Embeddable EJB 3.0 container
( http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/embedded/embedded.html ) to use for unit
testing during development. Could someone please tell me exactly what
files i need in my build path? And I assume these files come with the
JBoss download?

I have tried googling and reading the above referenced page, without
any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

And as a side note. What do you think of the embeddable container? Do
you use it for unit testing your session beans?

Thank you for your time reading this post.

Best regards,
Kent